It’s the time of the year when the sun shines for longer, lambs are being born and taking our doggies on nice walks. Group dog training lessons for small dogs are a friendly, fun and safe way to make sure our dogs put their best paw forward. Small dog group training lessons are “impawtant” for a number of reasons.
- Dogs learn to be social – this is CRITICAL to pleasant behaviour
- Doggies learn that listening brings rewards
- Dogs learn commands that can keep them out of trouble and out of harms way
- Basic obedience is the foundation of your relationship between you and your dog
- Dog training is FUN!
I am happy to announce that as of April 29th 2023 Hot Dog Trainer will be running indoor Group Small Dog Training lessons at Maerdy Community Center. Classes will be small, with no more than 10 dogs per class and will only include fully vaccinated dogs up to 20 lb / 10 kilos in weight. Classes will be £10 per dog for an hour long lesson and must be paid in full each week on or before the Thursday before.
Small Dog Group Lesson
For fully vaccinated dogs under 20lb /10 kilos. Please no females in season.
Below is a list of things to bring:
- Your dog/s
- Lots of food reward, this can their kibble meal for the day or chopped up cheese/hotdog/chicken. Just as long as it is tasty.
- A bag like a bum bag to put the treats in.
- A dog training clicker. If you can’t find one, I will have them on me for purchase
- Poop bags!
My dog training classes are based on positive reinforcement dog training methods and will use food to encourage our dogs when when they do something correctly.
Puppies will not be able to attend classes unless they are fully vaccinated.
If you have questions about what collar and lead you need, how to get ready for class or anything else, please reach out below! I look forward to seeing you soon.